Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Another bargain for the Aldi fans

dennis@home wrote:

For work, if they happen to run what you need, pricey, but solid. If
they don't, totally useless, as I discovered.

That is true for all computers.. if they don't run the apps you
want/need they may as well be put in the scrap.

BUT the salient point is that its less likely on a WINPC than any other
platform. I hate the things, but I have to use one.

The mac simply doesn't do the job. Period.