Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
pogo[_2_] pogo[_2_] is offline

Default how'd you get free of the sporge ?

"Wayne Lundberg" wrote in message

"pogo" wrote in message
I have noticed that this newsgroup lately is relatively (or totally ? )

free
of the sporge that was attacking it a few weeks ago. I am a member of
another NG that still gets that crap, and was wondering how you guys

pulled
that off ? Is there someone that has taken it upon himself to moderate
the
group and sends out "delete requests" to the network ?

Just trying to get a clue so I/we can do the same on the other group. ( a
couple of people on here will recognize my user name ... )

Thanks !
JCD

This in interesting Pogo, the robotics group has been really hit by this
crap yet no other newsgroup I participate in has the same overwhelming
number of incredibly ridiculous postings.

I wish you luck in your quest.

Wayne

Yeah I know! I am halfway taking it personally! If I have ****ed anyone off
I would hope they would just target me, not everyone else.
:-(