Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Pfeiffer Joe Pfeiffer is offline

Default how'd you get free of the sporge ?

"Wayne Lundberg" writes:

This in interesting Pogo, the robotics group has been really hit by this
crap yet no other newsgroup I participate in has the same overwhelming
number of incredibly ridiculous postings.

I wish you luck in your quest.

At least it isn't like rec.models.rockets -- somebody there has a
grudge against several regular posters, and seems to have time to
write incredible, obscenity-laden screeds anytime any of them post.
I'm not qualified to make a diagnosis, but he's obviously got a pretty
severe mental imbalance. There's also the regular dose of sporge
that's also hitting some other groups I read...

Fortunately (for that group) he declared victory a couple of days ago,
and seems to have disappeared -- while warning us that he'll be
watching our conduct. So I expect to see more of it in the
all-too-near future. Which is really sad, as there was a time when
that was one of my favorite newsgroups.