Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Who installs bathroom fan

"John61" wrote in message
Want to get a bathroom fan installed, but don't know what contractor to
call. Checked our Yellowpages, under Ventilation, very few and all for
industrial.

Whom I should talk to for the job, a plumber or electrician, or....?

Thanks,

Either an electrician or a handyman. Is this a replacement? If yes, it is
fairly simple and only a couple of wires. If it is a new install, the
ceiling has to be cut, a vent to outside, etc. A contractor that does small
jobs is ideal. There are often local "handyman" guys that do that sort of
thing.

IF you go to a local lumberyard or hardware store you will often find a
bulletin board where these guys post their business cards or flyers.