Posted to alt.home.repair
udarrell udarrell is offline

Default A/C opinions?

ransley wrote:

On Sep 25, 7:28 am, N8N wrote:

On Sep 25, 2:36 am, kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Goodman had the lowest ratings on a consumer reports long term pole.

I subscribe to CR, however, Consumers Report is crap when it comes to
Central AC equipment.
The later model Goodman equipment is as good as any of the other brands
& usually better equipment for the initial cost along with a warranty at
the top of the industry.

I would buy the 14-SEER with the better components - Copeland Scroll
compressor & Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV).

http://www.udarrell.com/aircondition...l_systems.html

- udarrell

http://www.udarrell.com/ (Updated)
How much can your communication content be worth? Even Trillions?

http://www.udarrell.com/my_pages2.htm
(* My Airconditioning Links, Hunting Shooting, Angus Cattle.)

Reality Is Not An Easy Thing To Be Confronted With, or to Accept.