Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Bob is offline

Default What to do with used mower - suggestions please

"Bob" wrote in message
news
I am buying a new riding mower to replace my eleven year old
Craftsman mower, and I don't know what to do with the old one.

snip.

The Kohler 15 HP engine runs good, starts easy, and no problems.
I tried to think of some way to use the engine, but can't come up
with a good use.
The drive mechanism (hydrostatic) works fine, have never had a
problem with it.

The reason I'm replacing the mower is that the deck is worn out.

Thanks, Bob-tx

You guys gave me some good ideas and a couple smiles. Thanks
Also thought about removing the deck and just keeping the darn thing
for visiting grandkids to ride around on and learn to drive and
respect
machinery.
Thanks again for the ideas.
Bob-tx