Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bruce flooring

"Art" wrote in message

I would never buy engineered wood. It has disadvantages of solid wood and
disadvantages of engineered products with no advantages of either.

Go for solid wood or if you will be upset by fading and easy dents, go for
laminate but the latter cannot be refinished.

It has the big advantage of being installed where solid wood cannot go, such
as my lower level over concrete. My Mannington engineered wood had been
down four years now and I've yet to see the disadvantages you speak of. I'd
do it again. If fact, I'm going to do the office with it.