Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
Lacustral Lacustral is offline

Default How to get rid of a cinder block wall????

You cracked me up Especially the . I do not
have, nor have ever had, a manicure.

At least some of the blocks do have the centers filled with concrete.
Yes it would be better to get the blocks out whole. I know I can give
those away or sell them, and trying to get rid of a mass of concrete
chunks is a real disposal problem. Dumping them in the woods seems
rather antisocial So it sounds like the idea of renting
a concrete saw is the best. There are cracks in the mortar here and
there - there are huge changes in temperature here. So some of the
cinderblocks might come out with a big prybar, I have one of those
(a dangerous instrument!)

There are windows nearby and I've thought, probably best to protect them
with a sheet of drywall.

That silly "decorative trim" wall really gets in the way ... maybe it is
fairly easy to just get rid of the thing ...

Laura