Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner Tom Gardner is offline

Default Lifting the rear of a pickup truck to level it out/Van Spare carrier

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Tom Gardner wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Tom Gardner wrote:

Why would any angles be bad if the truck was level again? Your
springs
are
sagged...probably as much as your old but. The good news is that you
can
new springs, even heavier springs for the truck. Your but will
continue
sag, you can't get parts.

It is BUTT, not BUT, and they are ALL cracked.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

I MUST be right, it passed my spell-chucker!

If it really worked, it would have chucked 'Hawkie' and all his
buddies a long time ago!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

I've turned over a new leaf! No more troll banter. If I slip, remind me.