Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default Elec code question

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:3e33$46f7481b$9440c41e$12360
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:d5c94$46f617a4$9440c41e$2024
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:d7073$46f3d805$9440c41e$30006
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:14698$46f09249$9440c41e$8159
@STARBAND.NET:

wrote in message
Does code require the receptacle for a over-the-range

microwave
be
GFI
protected? (Seems to me like it would be a good idea because

one
may
frequently be touching the microwave and the grounded range -

or
is
it
sufficient to depend on the microwave ground being intact at

all
times?)

Anyway the main question is, "Doec the code require a GFI

here?"

No

It does is it is near the sink.

But you knew that. Right? I'm sure you'll say so anyway.

Once again, you show you're ignorance.
Try purchasing a NEC2005 and learn to read.

You're still wrong. Could the receptacle serve the counter? Is it

within
6
feet of a wet location? If those conditions are met then an

inspector
should require protection. Got it?

I got the fact that you don't understand NEC codes.

Wrong again.

Yeah, right.
If you did, you wouldn't be asking your stupid ass questions.

Wrong again. Read the questions and try to understand the point this time.

I got the point, you're a Putz.