Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] me@privacy.net is offline

Default Washing Machine worth fixing?

I disagree. My 13-year-old Whirlpool washer stopped working a couple
of years ago. I immediately started shopping for a new one, hoping
that technology and efficiency had improved. All I found were
insanely-priced machines that did far more than I needed. The machines
that were similar to what I already had were higher in price and lower
in quality. I truly dislike what has happened with washing machines
lately.

Agree

I just junked out a 7 yr old Kenmore front loader that
I bought new for $600

The bearing seized up and was NOT replaceable unless
you replace the ENTIRE tub assy

Just plain junk that was not made to last or be
repaired

Never again