Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default My MOT spotwelder is in the DropBox

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:34:36 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

Al Porter wrote:
Question (open to everyone)... so what happens when I go to print
this out?
Does it get compressed onto a single page (I'm thinking so...), and
how do I change that?

Oh... good point! I selected "Print" and the preview showed it cut off
at 11". I.e., 1 paper page's worth, not compressed. If nobody has any
better idea, I'll load another version, reformatted for real pages.

Bob

Just a suggestion...

I would do my layout in a word processing type program. Most
likely my old WordPerfect which does really well WYSIWYG.
Set the page size to 8.5 x 11 with margins such that the
printable area is no more than 8 x 10.5 inches. The reason
for this is because most printers can't print on a full 8.5
x 11 inch page. Then choose to print as PDF. That should
make your page breaks exactly where you want them.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b