Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lifting the rear of a pickup truck to level it out/Van Spare carrier

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:36:51 -0400, Wes wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

My new to me 2001 Supercab Ford Ranger has always sat a bit low in the
rear even when empty. Now that Ive added a utility shell
http://www.workmatebylifetime.com/

Before my 91 extended cab was dead, I had to replace the front springs since
they couldn't align it anymore and have a spring shop add a leave. The
truck probably only carried real loads 10 times in it's life.

As others suggested, take it to a spring shop and be done with it.

Adding a leaf is reasonably cheap.

Wes

I believe thats what Im gonna do.

And take the Van to a front end shop. The "wander" is scary as hell.

Gunner