Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
RickH RickH is offline

Default How to get rid of a cinder block wall????

On Sep 23, 5:37 pm, (Lacustral) wrote:
How would you demo a small cinderblock wall? It's about 20 cinderblocks
long, not attached to anything except to a section of wall I want - but
there's a crack between the section I want to take out and the section I
want, so that may be fine. It's about 3 cinderblocks high, the bottom
cinderblock was apparently halfway buried in the ground as a footer. It's
mortared. I don't know if it has any metal reinforcement, it probably
doesn't need any.

Laura

Three Mexicans from you local Home Depot and it will be down and in
your dumpster in an hour.