Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Fully metal - golf cart repair

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote:

I've got an old rheostat type EZ-Go cart. It's our "basic farm
transportation" between the house and the barn.

Now it's begun to slowly fold up in the middle -- rust on the main chassis
rails, and they're not accessible unless I remove the body.

Have any of you de-skinned a metal bodied cart? Am I in for more than I
want to tackle?

LLoyd

So you're ending up with a motorized taco?

How much do you want to tackle vs. buy a replacement? If replacing it
isn't in the budget, I don't see as you have any choice but to attack it
with your vast metalworking skills. Otherwise, think Deere 6x6 diesel
Gator with dump bed