Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus3778 Ignoramus3778 is offline

Default Metal Collecting Packrat Over Acheiver

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:09:08 -0700, Jim Stewart wrote:
Ignoramus3635 wrote:
I saw a smaller version of this a month ago (not the same place as
mentioned in my "Lathe in Downers Grove area" post). The guy had THREE
SHEDS full of stuff to the brim. Several hundred fishing rods, several
tons of Crasftsman tools, etc. Big sinker casting setup also.

My brother told me a story of a guy up in central Washington with
the same affliction. He died leaving no kin and the Sheriff's
department had to do the cleanup. One of the items they found was a
complete set of county jail keys that had been "lost" about 3 years
earlier.

Buying a complete set of county jail keys, seems like a very wise,
forward looking step to me!