Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default $100 for a old 1/2 HP punch press

On Sep 24, 6:25 am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
spaco wrote:

A friend keeps reminding Me: "The punch press is ALWAYS trying to get you".

One got the hand of the daughter of a friend of mine in Ohio. She
lost most of her hand when she reached in at the wrong time.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Actually this brings up an important point.

Even if you are super careful...how about the next guy who uses it and
is injured?

Will you be paying his bills?

A punch press is a financial liability...especially an old one. When
you own it, you are on the hook when something goes wrong.

Unless you have a definite need for it, I would pass.

TMT