Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Nichols Robert Nichols is offline

Default AA battery hack secret

In article ,
DoN. Nichols wrote:
: I wish that I could *see* the video. Even with flash installed
:and turned on, I can't see it on a browser running in my unix system,
:which makes me think that it is yet another web site tailored to depend
n the unique bugs found in Internet Explorer, and it just won't run on
:anything other than a Windows system. (Just like the system run for
atients to check up on their status with my doctor's group -- it won't
:work fully on anything other than a Windows system.
:
: Can anyone tell me what brand of battery is being disassembled
:in the video?

The video plays just fine for me. I'm running CentOS 5 (aka RHEL 5,
basically a snapshot of Fedora Core 6), Firefox 1.5.0, and Shockwave
Flash 9.0 r31.

There's no brand visible on the label. Apparently the brand name has
been blacked out. The label just reads "Heavy Duty powercell," and
looks like the label on Walgreen's store brand batteries.