Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jzz Jzz is offline

Default TV-experiments

Two problems

1. Within the original TV tuner, videotext and OSD are RGB signals.
These are not normally output on the SCART connector - you would have to
arrange this.

2. If your LCD monitor is using CVBS then you will need to mix these RGB
signals. Could be difficult, it is unlikely your monitor has a "fast
blanking" input that might help here. However, you could use the LCD
monitor's RGB input (VGA socket?) and manually switch over to that input.

--
Adrian C

-----

Thanks for the reply,

Do you mean I have to arrange the signals to the SCART connector in
the print or on the cable? The cable I can manipulate (quite) easily,
but the print not.

VGA socket is not the problem, I think (hope).

Jzz