Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jzz Jzz is offline

Default TV-experiments

Hello all,

I have been trying to materialize my (maybe wicked) ideas. I am trying
to use a broken tv and a spare monitor (LCD) to watch television. This
means that I use the reception print of the TV only, to convert the
antenna signal and the monitor to watch these. It works (simply as an
extra monitor), but I the monitor does not display videotext. This is
not the biggest problem, I also cannot see the OSD of the TV. For
example the menu to seek programs... This is a problem.

Does anyone have any ideas? I have been thinking in the direction of
connection some wires in the SCART (the only output of the TV print).
But which? and where to?

Hope to get some reactions,

Jzz