Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] pentagrid@yahoo.com is offline

Default My MOT spotwelder is in the DropBox

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 20:24:05 -0400, Wes wrote:

wrote:

Optimum economic use of the total weight of copper is when
the volume of the copper in the secondary is about equal the
copper volume in the primary because this equalises the primary
and secondary copper losses. It's a very flat optimum and various
second order variables shift it a bit either way.

Hey Jim,

I ordered your motor book. Amazon seems to be having issues getting it.
I've had to confirm once that I'll keep waiting. Any insight into what is
going on?

Thanks
Wes

Hi
I think it must be an internal Amazon.com problem.We supply to
Amazon.co.uk and their site is offering "Electric Motors"second
edition ex stock delivery. New copies are also available from
various booksellers on Ebay.

It may be an error in ISBN numbers

The old first edition ISBN 1-85242-914-2 This is no longer in
print so delivery would be a problem!.

The second edition is ISBN 13-978-185486-246 published 2006.

The two editions are easily distinguished by their cover pictures
The first edition shows a single dis-assembled motor, the second
edition shows multiple motors plus a central VFD controller.

Jim