Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Noble William Noble is offline

Default fa: very cool power deburring tool

You may be right, but the nameplate says "burr beaver" (I love that name,
just love it) --- so that, and the fact that I was told that it's purpose
was as I said, makes me think it is really for burr removal -

I found Burr Beaver on Thomas.net here
http://www.thomasnet.com/bsearch.htm...ec=brandsearch
Blanchard Industrial Supplies, Inc. - Troy, NY
Distributor, Service Company
Company Profile: Industrial distributors, general line.
Brand Names: Burr Beaver, 3M, Abrasive Technology, Accurite, Acme-Fette,
Advanced, Air Turbine, Allied Machine

but that seems to be just a distribution company.

then, with some more searching, I found this:

Simco Industries, Inc.-Mfg of Bur-Beaver
16580 Industrial Street
Roseville, Michigan 48066-1931
United States
Phone: (810) 772-1910
Fax: 978-352-5616

but they were bought by Ufp which makes packaging products, so maybe this
little tool is now an orphan, who knows.......

"steamer" wrote in message
--Description might be wrong; looks like a plate beveller to me..

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Feeling like Bender in
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : a strong magnetic field...