Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP* ATP* is offline

Default Lifting the rear of a pickup truck to level it out/Van Spare carrier

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
My new to me 2001 Supercab Ford Ranger has always sat a bit low in the
rear even when empty. Now that Ive added a utility shell
http://www.workmatebylifetime.com/

and my tools, it sags like an Okie dustbowl refugee on his way to
California.

I had a broken leaf on my box truck, and had the springs re-arched and a
leaf added. Also had to have the eye bushings pressed in. It was kind of
expensive, even with me taking them off the truck and bringing it to the
shop. For a Ranger I would check Rockauto.com and see what it would cost to
buy new.