Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:23:43 GMT, geoff wrote:

In message , Gunner Asch
writes
On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 11:38:53 GMT, geoff wrote:

In message , Gunner Asch
writes
On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:07:15 GMT, geoff wrote:

In message , Ed Huntress
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Ed Huntress
writes

But the history of the issue over the decades preceding the B of R
suggests
that the most common argument (although not, possibly, the most forceful
one) was an individual right to self-defense. Why the FFs didn't seize on
that one, we can only guess. A key point is that there was no debate over
the right itself. It was a no-brainer at the time.

blah blah

excuse me girls, can you please remove uk.d-i-y from your x-posts

thanks in anticipation that you are intelligent enough to do this

--
geoff

Sure, Geoff. We wouldn't want you to know this stuff, anyway. You might be
dangerous if you did. d8-)

Another stupid septic ...

Another stupid turd heard from.

Turd = **** rhymes with Brit.

Gunner

Not really good with words are you ?

Im not particularly conversant with Cockney Rhyming Slang, but isnt
the term you ****s use for the US..."septic" + tank rhymes with Yank?

So you stupid Turds (I did get the connection correct, did I not?)
are now going to get all ****y and upset about it?

now as I said

"can you please remove uk.d-i-y from your x-posts
thanks in anticipation that you are intelligent enough to do this"

Intelligent enough, of course. On the other hand, ****ing off arrogant
sniveling little Turds is fun.

The DIY shall remain. In fact, I may subscribe to the group,

DIGAF - I'm off to Africa the day after tomorrow,

Really? I understand young boys are cheap there. Enjoy your
predilections. Just watch out for the "slims". With luck..the latest
ebola outbreak will catch you first.

Why do you insist on displaying your father's predeliction for
domesticated animals ?

I mentioned he liked beagles?

I used to feel sorry for Indians, now I realise that, like the Dodo,
they are just too stupid to survive

Im sure the Pakis agree with you.

Gunner