Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

In message , Michael A. Terrell
writes
geoff wrote:

DIGAF -

Yes, you do give a ****, or you wouldn't have posted your pathetic
drivel.

I'm off to Africa the day after tomorrow,

May you give a lion indigestion.

Why do you insist on displaying your father's predeliction for
domesticated animals ?

WHy can't you faggots say what you mean, instead of using a six year
olds innuendo? Do they castrate all of you at six years old? Or all of
you so bad at D.I.Y. that it's self inflicted? You make the French look
good.

I used to feel sorry for Indians, now I realise that, like the Dodo,
they are just too stupid to survive

--
geoff

That's what we think about all of you stupid "Eurosheep'. It's really
sad though, that 99.9% of you make the rest look bad.

I shall miss you window lickers ...

--
geoff