Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 11:38:53 GMT, geoff wrote:

In message , Gunner Asch
writes
On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:07:15 GMT, geoff wrote:

In message , Ed Huntress
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Ed Huntress
writes

But the history of the issue over the decades preceding the B of R
suggests
that the most common argument (although not, possibly, the most forceful
one) was an individual right to self-defense. Why the FFs didn't seize on
that one, we can only guess. A key point is that there was no debate over
the right itself. It was a no-brainer at the time.

blah blah

excuse me girls, can you please remove uk.d-i-y from your x-posts

thanks in anticipation that you are intelligent enough to do this

--
geoff

Sure, Geoff. We wouldn't want you to know this stuff, anyway. You might be
dangerous if you did. d8-)

Another stupid septic ...

Another stupid turd heard from.

Turd = **** rhymes with Brit.

Gunner

Not really good with words are you ?

Im not particularly conversant with Cockney Rhyming Slang, but isnt
the term you ****s use for the US..."septic" + tank rhymes with Yank?

So you stupid Turds (I did get the connection correct, did I not?)
are now going to get all ****y and upset about it?

now as I said

"can you please remove uk.d-i-y from your x-posts
thanks in anticipation that you are intelligent enough to do this"

Intelligent enough, of course. On the other hand, ****ing off arrogant
sniveling little Turds is fun.

The DIY shall remain. In fact, I may subscribe to the group, just to
view how the semi intelligent manage to fumble**** their way through
hanging wallpaper or whatever buffoonish tasks it is that your lot is
having difficulty with. Advanced bridge building using popsicle
sticks perhaps?

I anticipate your Turdish response.

Gunner