Posted to alt.home.repair
M Q M Q is offline

Default VOIP Booster?

Mike Dobony wrote:

I have VOIP phone service, and it works well as long as we don't need two
phones off the hook at one time. If two of us need to be on the phone we
can't hear anything. Is there a booster out there to power more than one
phone at a time? Yes, I know about 4 station wireless, but want a less
expensive option.

Mike D.

I don't believe that your problem is VOIP specific at all.
Many times, modern electronic telephones won't work correctly
(even with POTS) if two are off hook at the same time. This is
particularly true is the telephones are of different brands/models.