Garrett Fulton

Default FS- NICE cast iron surface plate

"The Davenports" wrote in message
Ive decided that Ive too many surface plates so am selling my 16x24"
cast iron surface plate and rolling stand. Includes a wooden cover.
Plate is mint, with snowflake like scraping marks, no dings, no
gouges, all edges perfectly square

$125 OBO. Located in So. Cal near Bakersfield. May be possible to
deliver it to LA area for a small fee.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell

Gunner, when in the hell are you gonna move all your stuff to the midwest

so
that I can take advantage of some of the items you have to sell?????

sheesh...WHERE'S THE LOVE, MAN????

{

Mike

How about somewhere between the Southeast and the Midwest? Makes me sick
all the good deals he posts here and he's just too doggone far away.

Garrett Fulton