Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

"geoff" wrote in message
Would you please trim the "rec." groups from your rants, hypocrite t?

FFS **** off you window lickers

you reply including uk.d-i-y in your header, I'll reply back with abuse

OK ?

Oh, we don't doubt that, Geoff. From your first little sniveling drips of
snotty sarcasm, it's been obvious that's what you do. You're a little wimpy
at it but you're consistent.

All you had to do was ask nicely. I assure you that no one posted to you
intentionally, as no one wants to converse with a dull and snarling ****
like you. So go back to your gluepot and finish whatever you were
doing-it-yourself -- or do it to yourself, if you wish, and see if it helps
you relax a bit.

--
Ed Huntress