Larry Jaques

Default Changing a ligt bulb at Microsoft was Changing a light bulb on R.C.M

This thread reminds me of the quote I used on my QA manager at
SouthCom, Int'l. back in the 70's.

"Buying quality is like buying oats. If you want good oats you must
pay a fair price. If you can be satisfied with oats that have already
passed through a horse, the price is a little cheaper."

LJ
Owner of several M$ public Beta products.

On Mon, 10 May 2004 13:37:23 -0700, Koz
brought forth from the murky
depths:

You forgot the team to replace it a second and third time because the
light bulb was a bug-ridden beta release disguised (and priced) as
finished goods.

Koz

Stephen wrote:

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
gy.com...

How many rec.crafts.metalworking members does it takes to change a light
bulb?

Question: Mow many Microsoft programmers does it take to change a light
bulb?

Answer: Three - Two to hold the ladder and one to hammer the bulb into a
faucet.

Scp

--
Save the Endangered ROAD NARROWS! -|- www.diversify.com
Ban SUVs today! -|- Full Service Websites