Don Bruder

Default Changing a ligt bulb at Microsoft was Changing a light bulb on R.C.M

In article ,
"Stephen" wrote:

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
.com...
How many rec.crafts.metalworking members does it takes to change a light
bulb?

Question: Mow many Microsoft programmers does it take to change a light
bulb?

Answer: Three - Two to hold the ladder and one to hammer the bulb into a
faucet.

Nice try, but that answer is wrong.

The correct answer is "zero" - Microsoft's oft-demonstrated attitude is
"What do you mean, CHANGE it? Screw that! We're gonna rewrite the
standards to make darkness equal light."

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
I respond to Email as quick as humanly possible. If you Email me and get no