Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default Do Not Call listings to expire in 2008

According to Michael A. Terrell :
Jon Danniken wrote:

[ ... ]

Hard to prosecute the ones from China, et al.

You don't have to. The US should block all IP addresses assigned to
China, till they clean up their mess. Even if the do spam, you can't
access their website to support them by buying their lead painted, toxic
garbage.

I know that *I* block as much of China as I can identify, and
I'm adding more of it every day. I currently have 239 lines of
blocking, with most of them covering 65,025 IPs each, and some blocking
multiples of 16,581,375 IPs each.

I wish that there was a way to look up *all* the IPs allocated
to China, and Korea, and several others.

Of course, I can do this blocking only because I run my own mail
servers. If your ISP runs the mail server for you, there is less that
you can do.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564