Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Need a medium size SPICE netlist

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 10:11:58 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

I need a medium size SPICE netlist - between 10,000 and 100,000 instances.

The requirements a

1. It should be 'standard' SPICE syntax. I know there are lots of variations
on 'standard' SPICE syntax, but here's the definition I'm working with:
The
netlist should be readable, without syntax errors, by at least one
commonly
used tool that reads SPICE files. HSPICE, PSPICE, LTSPICE, or various LVS
tools.
2. It needs to be hierarchical (it should have subcircuits)
3. It needs to be complete down to the level transistor level (device
models aren't necessary, but transistor instantiations are).

The circuit doesn't have to work, or even be functional. I don't need to
know what it does, and I don't need the simulation control files. I've
written a SPICE parser, and would like some test cases to throw at it. The
test cases I have all come from a single netlister (Mentor). I'd like to
have netlists generated by other sources (by hand, or from other tools).
SPICE format trace netlists (which often have a somewhat different SPICE
syntax) are also welcome.

If you have a netlist you can give away, please post it as a zip (tar, gzip,
7z, etc) file to abse.

If you can provide a link to a netlist, that would also be fine.

Thanks,

-- Mike --

(1) Mike who?

(2) What are you trying to accomplish by parsing?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |