Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Science - and the Media

"Clark Magnuson" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:
Remember, solar
insolation, at low latitudes and high noon, is around 1 kW/m^2, or
slightly more.

I have been in power conversion for 30 years.
I have been saying for years that if there is a kiloWatt per square meter
in sunshine, there is no, and never will be, an energy shortage.

The problem is the media is written by non science thinking left brain
reporters that don't understand capitalism either.

I have to admit I'm not sure of what you're implying in the first paragraph
above. I think I know, but would you elaborate a little bit?

--
Ed Huntress