Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default BP horizontal attachment

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 00:21:40 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, Bob
AZ quickly quoth:

.

Also, just curious, what crimper do you use for crimping 10-18 gauge
terminals. (mostly insulated). I am not 100% satisfied with
mine.

After having done a lot of Ethernet wiring with a nice Ideal RJ-45
crimper, I now want to upgrade my cheap terminal crimper to something
nice also. Hence my question.

By the way, the ethernet wiring upgraded my house to gigabit Ethernet

\

Not the fanciest but I use a Klein WT111A I think is the number. Use
it at least weekly for the last 30 years. Worn but sill does well.

I was curious and tried to google that crimper but couldn't find it.
WWII issue, eh? g

Here's another Klein tool I never thought I'd see. Do they still even
-make- beverage bottles like that?
http://www.mytoolstore.com/klein/promobev.html

--

EXPLETIVE: A balm, usually applied verbally in hindsight,
which somehow eases those pains and indignities following