Posted to alt.home.repair
Rick Blaine Rick Blaine is offline

Default Need Homemade Anti Foaming Agent for Rug Doctor

DerbyDad03 wrote:

So while faoming may or may not be the result of too much detergent,
that wouldn't be my problem since I am indeed following the
instructions as per the amount of detergent to use "to the letter" -
well, actually, to the number.

In any case, as it turns out, I started the job tonight and I don't
need the anti-foaming agent, even while using the upper-end of the
amount of detergent called for. There's so much dirt coming out the
carpets that no self respecting bubble would dare form in the recovery
tank!

Ah... Forgot about the situation where a previous cleaning may have left too
much detergent in the carpet. Glad it worked out for you...

--
"Tell me what I should do, Annie."
"Stay. Here. Forever." - Life On Mars