Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Do Not Call listings to expire in 2008

On Sep 21, 8:44 pm, "Vaughn Simon"
wrote:
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

It doesn't hurt to register all of your numbers, but it won't make much
difference with cell phones.

The last two times I have activated new cell phone numbers, I started
immediately getting telemarketing calls. Just a few weeks ago I activated a new
GO phone for my father, the next day he had dozens of text messages waiting.
Fortunately, he has no idea how to retrieve a text message...

Vaughn

I read that the companies that sell you the cell service are now
selling cell numbers to telemarketeers.

Making an extra buck on your dime.

TMT