Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus25943 Ignoramus25943 is offline

Default BP horizontal attachment

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 22:41:11 -0400, Ned Simmons wrote:
On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 21:30:14 -0500, Ignoramus25943
wrote:

Let me know Ned. The RA attachment, is that an angle attachment?

Yes, RA = right angle. This is a J head angle attachment...

and an arbor support...

The arbor support clamps on the ram dovetails, which is what I need to
check for fit.

Got
any N2 collets?

N2?

Oh, I misunderstood you, I thought (incorrectly) that you said that
you have the variable angle attachment. I have such an attachment, but
no collets for it. :-( Those are called N2 collets.

In any case, I am interested in a right angle attachment.

Also, just curious, what crimper do you use for crimping 10-18 gauge
terminals. (mostly insulated). I am not 100% satisfied with
mine.

After having done a lot of Ethernet wiring with a nice Ideal RJ-45
crimper, I now want to upgrade my cheap terminal crimper to something
nice also. Hence my question.

By the way, the ethernet wiring upgraded my house to gigabit Ethernet.