Posted to rec.woodworking
Ronald[_2_] Ronald[_2_] is offline

Default McFeely's

On Sep 21, 11:39 am, Phil Hansen wrote:
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:45:29 -0700, Ronald
wrote:

Hey Phil,

I apologize for the hoops and trauma involved in placing international
orders with McFeely's. Here are the problems I see with international
snip

Hi Ron,
Thanks for the reply. I regularly buy from 'Woodcraft' , 'Rockler' and
'Lee Valley' with no problem. Their sites recognize an overseas
address and then send an automated shipping quotation which must be
accepted before the goods are sent.
Hope you can get this sorted as I would like to get some goods from
you.
Thanks.

******

eat the samoosa to reply

Hey Phil,

Our challenge with this is how heavy some of our items are. For the
most part, nothing Woodcraft, Rockler or Lee Valley sells comes close
to the stereotypical 40 lb box of screws for which we're famous.

But yes, we'll get it sorted out soon. I appreciate your feedback.