Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] Bromley86@googlemail.com is offline

Default Where to get French Cleats?

On 21 Sep, 19:05, Cicero wrote:
On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:05:11 -0700, wrote:
We've got a large (6' * 3') mirror to go over the mantle. I could make my
own french cleats from timber, but I'd rather use metal to get it as flush
as possible.

I've tried my local DIY store and the internet to no avail. Well, that's
not quite true. I have no trouble locating them in the US:
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?O...Select=Details

A sexier version, "The Hangman":
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?O...Select=Details

Any idea where I can find them? Perhaps they have a different name on
this side of the pond?

Thanks.

Try 'Woodfit' -http://woodfit.com/

I think somebody posted the full link here a few days ago but I can't find
it.

Cic.

--
Using Ubuntu Linux

Thanks for the link. There was somthing that looked promising
(cabinet hanging rail) but it didn't work out.