Posted to uk.d-i-y
R R is offline

Default Where to get French Cleats?

wrote in message
ups.com...
On 21 Sep, 18:39, "R" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

We've got a large (6' * 3') mirror to go over the mantle. I could
make my own french cleats from timber, but I'd rather use metal to get
it as flush as possible.

I've tried my local DIY store and the internet to no avail. Well,
that's not quite true. I have no trouble locating them in the US:
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?O...Select=Details

A sexier version, "The Hangman":
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?O...Select=Details

Any idea where I can find them? Perhaps they have a different name on
this side of the pond?

4/10....Must try harder

Tryhttp://www.picturehangingsystems.co.uk/products_hanging.html

Thanks, but I think those systems are all "danglers". Anyway, I could
buy the steel cleats from that US site and, even with the
international shipping, it'd be cheaper .

You never mentioned a tight budget