Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Tens tens07.pdf [01/16]

Marte Schwarz wrote:

Hi all,

as I am new in binaries groups I don't know how to open such distributed
files. May someone help me?

According to your message headers you are using Microsoft Outlook
Express 6.00.2900.3138.

Highlight all the message sections by selecting the first part, then
hold down the 'Control' key while you select the other parts of the
message. After you have selected all the parts, you right click the
mouse on the highlighted files. Select 'Combine and decode', make sure
the numbers are all there and in order, then click on the button to
finish the task.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell