Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default Yikes! (0/1)

ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 23:28:40 GMT, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

"Joerg" wrote in message t...

Joel Kolstad wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in message
m...

Why don't spectrum analyzers do log sweeps?

I'd love to know what the answer is if you ever find it; I've often wished for the same thing.

I guess all this would be easy via Excel if Billy wouldn't have slapped that strange license block on mscomm.ocx :-(

--

I've done some work with the windows API's for comms. Maybe I can come up with some VB code to use in Excel. I just need a
serial device to futz around with.

Cheers

Nat'l Instruments LabView... output to spreadsheet, and create process
to view the data in various ways.

But first plunk down a bag of gold for each seat. For start-ups that's
often not in the cards.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com