Posted to misc.consumers.house
z z is offline

Default Fixing America's Health Care Crisis

On Sep 20, 9:12 pm, krw wrote:

Then why are our life expectancies at one year of age lower than every
other civilized country? and two years of age? and 5? and 10? and 20?
and 30? and 40, 50, 60? But we do catch up at 70, and keep getting
better as you get older.

Murder, bad diet, lack of exercise, primarily.

Which all mysteriously improve to best in the world, as you grow
older? Gee.

I don't suppose that could be because geriatric medicine is heroic and
pays extremely well, but the younger you are the more medicine becomes
boring routine and a low priced commodity?

Don't you work for someone with money? You do work?

??? so you agree that the current US healthcare system is designed to
generate the most profit, rather than deliver the best healthcare for
the same money?