Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RoyJ RoyJ is offline

Default PC board drilling _Problem solved

The problem got solved CORRECTLY this morning. National updated their IC
library files this week, disseminated them to the PC board houses,
everything works correctly with no work arounds. Great, I wasn't looking
forward to dealing with the high spindle speeds, cleanup of PC board
dust and fuzz, fixtures, and all that.

RoyJ wrote:
I have a robotic vehicle control box that I farmed out to the EE boys.
They designed it with some factory 'H' gate integrated circuits, the
hole spacing is a weird as it can be. (IIRC its .150" C to C, two rows)
So now it is getting kicked back to me to deal with a PC board. I'm
wondering about just milling the foil on one side of a PC, drill the
holes? the circuit is no big deal, big need is to mount the IC on a
standard PC board for reliability. Board size is around 3"x4" I have 2
Haas mills (VF-0 and TM-1), Solidworks, and Gibscam.