Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Science - and the Media

In article , cavelamb himself wrote:

From what I saw in one of the demo videos, the flame - while very hot -
would not come anywhere near the 175 watts claimed for excitation power.

And that's the crux of the whole matter right there. It offers no advantages,
beyond novelty, over conventional electrolysis (not "hydrolysis").

The thing that got my interest up is that this is something new in the
way of manipulating materials.

Interesting, yes. Useful, on the other hand...

--
Regards,