Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ZZactly@aol.com is offline

Default Mitsubishi CS-27EX1 TV setup info needed

I'll find out. At this time I might be only able to sell a few, the
boss might want to make a few bucks until I find out where they come
from. I say letum if it solves the problem.

The major problem is having the service info so you don't FUBAR
everything. Mits service menus are generally addressed by the video
and audio buttons. Some of the older ones are bidirectional, these are
not, but the menu does "wrap around", it's just if you miss one you
have to go all the way to the end and get back to it. I have the chart
to get into the service menus for all Mitses up to about 2006, but I
do not have complete instructions. This could be dangerous.

I'll find out. He might tell me where to get them, he might not. We'll
see.

JURB