Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee F. George McDuffee is offline

Default My MOT spotwelder is in the DropBox

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 23:31:31 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

I did it as a pdf, using CutePDF to convert the html that I wrote in it.
Thanks again, George, for the tip. I pdf'ed it as a single page to
avoid all the white space that gets in when images occur at page breaks.
I wish that CutePDF had an easy way to do it. A "Fit on one page"
option. What's the big deal with "pages", anyhow. The concept is only
relevant to hard copy, mostly.

Anyhow, take at look. It works very nicely - I've done a copy of sheet
metal projects with it & only had a couple of kinks to fix.

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/MOTSpotwelder.pdf

Bob

========
Good job!

A pleasure to see this type of documentation.

Unka' George [George McDuffee]
Merchants have no country.
The mere spot they stand on
does not constitute so strong an attachment
as that from which they draw their gains.

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826),
U.S. president. Letter, 17 March 1814.