Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bio-Fuels Bite the Dust

In the landfill that was sealed where I used to live - they generated
enough gas to heat the HS pool all year long and some other park stuff.
Some places in the East I'm told are mining theirs. Rich in metals of all
sorts and naturally glass.
Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
http://lufkinced.com/

Gerald Miller wrote:
On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 20:13:34 GMT, Rich Grise wrote:

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 07:17:36 -0400, Maxwell Lol wrote:
Gunner writes:

http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...rpc=23&sp=true
I don't have the reference, but someone told me that if we switched to
biofuel, we would starve because we would need all of the land
available to make the fuel - and there would be nothing left for food.

Just capture the methane from fermenting sewage.

Cheers!
Rich

We currently are generating electricity from methane extracted from
our landfill.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada