Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Playin' With Multi-Axis Turning (1 of 2)

Han wrote in
:

"Swingman" wrote in
:

"Han" wrote in message
I had the same experience as patriarch. Maybe reducing the picture
size (file size) would help?

I got them just fine ... surprising since I'm on the Vista laptop,
and using Windows Live Mail beta to boot. Surprise surprise!

I'm using a cheap laptop running Vista Home basic, but Xnews for news,
Eudora 7.1.0.9 for email

This laptop insists on updating a mail filter for windows mail, but
always fails to complete it, so I don't like to try running it, but
will test this. Maybe it's the verizon news server that screwed up
for me

Oops, I can indeed access that posting with Windows mail. It looks there
like a text message with 4 attachments - 2 dat files and 2 jpgs. Double
clicking the jpg attachments opens them in Windows photo gallery, YECH!

OK, fixed that to use Irfanview, much better, THANKS!

But I still don't understand why Xnews did not show the jpgs.
--
Best regards
Han